Re-opening COVID19 Conditions
Canberra Irish Club
Read on for Stage 2.2 COVID19 Restrictions & Conditions
The Canberra Irish Club will be welcoming back members & guests to the club from midday Friday to enjoy our quality food and beverage offerings.
Unfortunately, under the current level of restrictions gaming services may not be operated.
While we will be open for trading, it won't be "business as usual"
The current environment of restrictions will have an impact on the club's operations, including the services and products we are able to offer.
Regular club promotions are currently being reviewed to ensure resuming any promotions or services does not pose any risk to patron safety, is compliant with the current level of restrictions and is conducted with fairness.
Subsequently the following promotions and services are affected.
Tuesday, Friday and Sunday raffles - continue as scheduled.
Tuesday & Friday Members Badge Draw - This promotion will be suspended until further notice. The current jackpot of will be frozen until re-commencement.
Friday Karaoke - Suspended until further notice.
Thursday Trivia - Suspended until further notice.
Regular community groups are also currently suspended. Please contact the community group representatives, not the Irish club, for further updates.
Under the stage 2.2 restrictions released by the ACT government, the club has to comply with a number of directions which include;
- Limited venue capacity which allows for one person per a four square metre space. Using this rule, the club has a maximum capacity 116 patrons in the club at any one time.
- Patrons entering the venue will be required to provide their first name and phone number which will be recorded along with the date and time of attendance. This information will be used to assist in the management of venue capacity and also for infection tracing in the event an infected person attends the club.
- Patron visits will be limited to no more than a two hour duration
- Practicing social distancing.
- Patrons can order at the bar or counter but must be seated to consume their drinks or meals.
- Alcohol an be served without a meal, but patrons must be seated and in groups of no more than 10 people.
- If dining in, groups can be a maximum of 20 people.
- Tables will be spaced in a way that ensures patrons at different tables remain 1.5 metres apart.
- Stay at home if unwell.
The club has introduced a number of measures to further provide for safe and enjoyable environment for patrons and employees, including
- The display of signage throughout the club to inform and remind patrons of good hygiene practices as well as providing hand sanitiser at service points, reception and other key areas.
- Increased regularity of disinfecting and sanitising restrooms, door handles, surfaces and other high touch areas or items. Tables and chairs will be cleaned after each use.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK TO THE CLUB